- 15cm Abalone Shells farmed from the Philippines.
- They sit snuggly on our 15cm Wooden Cobra Tripod.
- Pearlescent interior and naturally rough exterior.
- Each shell will be chosen randomly.
- We recommend pouring a layer of salt or sand prior burning any herbs to protect the pearlescent beauty of the shell.
Note: Wooden Cobra Tripod is not included in this listing. You will receive 1 (one) abalone shell only.
The shell of abalone is extremely durable. In Native American cultures, the abalone shell is used as a smudge bowl to burn sage in. They believed that the abalone and sage together will carry their messages up to heaven. The Abalone Shell symbolizes the Water Element.