Benzoin resin is a balsamic resin obtained from the bark of several species of trees in the genus Styrax. It has vanilla undertone with earthy balsam notes.
Natural resins are really the original incense, as it is obtained directly from incense trees in its pure form. Natural incense resins have been used all over the world for thousands of years used by ancient civilizations across de globe.
Use resins to create your very own incense by blending with other resins, flowers, wood and herbs.
How to use Natural Resins
- Pour a small amount of sand into the incense burner. Place the charcoal tab on the sand.
- Heat the the charcoal tab with flame. The tab is fully ignited when the sparks have trans versed through the charcoal tab.
- When the charcoal is fully ignited, a gray, ashy soot will cover the red-hot, glowing tab. This indicates the charcoal tab is ready for use.
- Spread the natural resins on top of the charcoal tab using small spoon and enjoy the exotic fragrance released by the natural resins.
- To continue the fragrance, just feed the charcoal tab with more resin. Immerse the charcoal tab in water once done.