Burn 'Purification' candle to performs spells or rituals to cleanse and purify a space, for protection, to prepare sacred space, and to enhance meditation.
These candles were handcrafted, with natural ingredients aligned to the candles' intentions to bring you the best possible results.
Use the energies of the Moon, day of the week and essential oils to further enhance the strength of your spells and rituals. Burn this candle:
- Moon: Anytime
- Day: Anyday
- Before lighting: Anoint candle with 1 drop of Pine, Rosemary, Sage or Cedarwood essential oil.
All GemsAwakening Ritual/Spell candles are handcrafted, made from bees wax and soy wax, and dressed with dried botanicals and phthalate free fragrance oils.
- Scent: Rosemary, Pine, Eucalyptus, Cedar & Sage
- Herbs: Chrysanthemum, Rosemary, Rose Petals & Palo Santo powder
- Burning time: Approximately 1 hour.
- Height: 17cm
Basic steps for performing spells/rituals
- Set intention. You must have a clear intention forefront in your mind before, during and after your ritual/spell.
- Find candle color that best corresponds to your spellwork.
- Gather your tools needed for your spell/ritual.
- Cleanse your tools and space by smudging with Sage or Palo Santo.
- Place your hands over the candle and other tools for this spell/ritual and redirect your energies and intention into it.
- Anoint your candle using the recommend essential oil. Start from the tip of the candle moving downwards to the base (If your spell is to bring in blessings into your life). If you want to get rid of something from your life, start anointing your candle starting from the base and moving upwards towards the tip.
- Carve any sigils or symbols on the candle.
- Burn candle. Allow to burn completely to ensure your spell to be successful. If you are unable to allow the candle to burn out on its own, carefully and purposely extinguish the candle's flame.
Most importantly, never burn your candles while you sleep, and never burn them unattended.
Note: Sadly, we are unable to ship candles internationally due to restrictions on shipping flammable items.