Incense resins are natural substances which are harvested from gum trees. The resin is obtained from live trees via ‘tapping’. This is done in a sustainable way to ensure that the tree continues to thrive. Fresh resins fragrances are deep and rich.
Natural resins are really the original incense, as it is obtained directly from incense trees in its pure form. Natural incense resins have been used all over the world for thousands of years used by ancient civilizations across de globe.
How to use Natural Resins
- Pour a small amount of sand into the incense burner. Place the charcoal tab on the sand.
- Heat the the charcoal tab with flame. The tab is fully ignited when the sparks have trans versed through the charcoal tab.
- When the charcoal is fully ignited, a gray, ashy soot will cover the red-hot, glowing tab. This indicates the charcoal tab is ready for use.
- Spread the natural resins on top of the charcoal tab using small spoon and enjoy the exotic fragrance released by the natural resins.
- To continue the fragrance, just feed the charcoal tab with more resin. Immerse the charcoal tab in water once done.
Aromatika Resins are sold in a 50g can. Resin are packed in small ziplock back to ensure freshness.