Copal incense resin comes in a variety of colors such as white, black and golden brown and it is said that its sacred smoke carries messages to the spirit world. It is believed that the spirit of this plant and it's medicine allows one to see life more clearly and inspires divine insights.
Natural resins are really the original incense, as it is obtained directly from incense trees in its pure form. Natural incense resins have been used all over the world for thousands of years used by ancient civilizations across de globe.
Use resins to create your very own incense by blending with other resins, flowers, wood and herbs.
How to use Natural Resins
- Pour a small amount of sand into the incense burner. Place the charcoal tab on the sand.
- Heat the the charcoal tab with flame. The tab is fully ignited when the sparks have trans versed through the charcoal tab.
- When the charcoal is fully ignited, a gray, ashy soot will cover the red-hot, glowing tab. This indicates the charcoal tab is ready for use.
- Spread the natural resins on top of the charcoal tab using small spoon and enjoy the exotic fragrance released by the natural resins.
- To continue the fragrance, just feed the charcoal tab with more resin. Immerse the charcoal tab in water once done.